Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Kitchen Gadgets

My wonderful husband, Andy, who often feeds right on in to my addictions, gave me a $40 gift certificate (for Christmas) to my favorite cute little kitchen store in Sumner called Simple Tidings. On Tuesday, Andy and I had a wonderful day date where we had lunch, went running together and went shopping - all with gift cards we'd received for Christmas! Woo hoo!!

Here's what I got - marked a few things off my wish list!!



A ricer - makes the smoothest, best mashed potatoes ever, with no mixer required!!



A garlic press - to smoosh all that delightful garlic!!



A lemon juicer for when my hands get tired of squeezing on my own!



A masher - I had a plastic one, but NOTHING replaces the stainless steel version!

No comments:

Post a Comment