Thursday, January 20, 2011

New cookbooks

Fred Meyer was having a 50% off sale on all cookbooks - heavenly!! I got two gorgeous books I can't wait to use!!



A great new cookbook that shows you how to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks in the day for around 1500 calories and all with REAL food! No artificial sweeteners, only egg whites or other weird fake foods! Really looking forward to trying out these recipes.



I had so much fun last summer doing the little bit of canning I was able to do and pickling (carrots, cucumbers, etc.) and jamming, that when I saw this book, I was hooked! Recipes like sticky fig jam, dehydrated apples, mango chutneys and more are wonderfully detailed out, as is the way to can, freeze or jar these! Can't WAIT for the summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment