Friday, July 12, 2013

Honey Almond Granola

If you can't tell by now, we really like granola, particularly Andy. The most recent granolas I've made, I have adored, but Andy was so-so on them. So I decided to try another version tonight. I actually printed out about a dozen recipes that I'm hoping to try out over the next couple of weeks. Today's iteration was a honey almond granola I found a wonderful site called Cookie + Kate. I did notice that she prefers you not copy her recipes as is and while normally I modify most of the recipes I find out there, this one, I did exactly as she suggests. So, I'm going to honor her request and just link you to her website to see the recipe. This is a simple but delicious granola. I'm hoping Andy loves it, because it's my favorite one so far. The best part about it? This creates gorgeous little chunks within the granola - that's my favorite part of granola, so I was thrilled as I clumped it together a bit that as it dried, it stayed clumped! I'm eager to try this with blueberries for breakfast tomorrow, or with yogurt, or on top of ice cream, or on top of a cobbler or...

Go ahead, click the LINK and see Cookie + Kate's yummy recipe for her Honey Almond Granola!

No comments:

Post a Comment