Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Biggest Loser

I love the Biggest Loser and have for quite some time, and I credit the show with my initial motivation toward my own significant weight loss. But this season is killing me. There are so few characters to like - Cassandra is about the only one - and most of them seem motivated more by the game then by losing weight. It's hard to watch. I'm not a drama girl. I don't like drama. I keep it as much out of my life as is possible. It actually causes me pain to watch it on TV. Most the drama that comes up on shows I do watch, like Survivor or the Amazing Race, I typically skip through with the DVR because it makes me cringe in my seat! I've been having to do that for a good chunk of every BL show this season. I won't even go there with Conda because there's not enough I could say without creating drama of my own. I'm desperately hoping that the season will somehow be salvaged by makeover week, but I'm not holding my breath. I hope this isn't a trend of what's to come in the future, or my future may be sans Biggest Loser.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched the last two seasons for that reason. We decided to pick it back up this year and got sucked in. Feel the exact same way. ...makes me cringe!

    ReplyDelete