Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year

Happy New Year to all of you out there. 2011 was a good year for our family and for me personally. I didn't meet all the goals I had for the year, but I met quite a few important ones. I'll be posting a recap of my goals from 2011, what I did and didn't do, and some goals for 2012. This is mostly for me to chronicle and have something to look back on. I'm the kind of girl that needs something to keep working towards in pretty much all areas of my life. So this year, I'm going to categorize a bit - spiritual goals, physical goals, mental goals, etc. Tomorrow (a day off from work!!!), I'll be working on these goals and thinking of what I can do in 2012 to honor God daily, to break through more barriers physically, to find something new to discover, to take my cooking skills to a whole other level, and so much more. Just the thought of goal planning is making me excited! Better break out my good pens for this one...and yes, in case you're wondering, I'm slightly neurotic with pens. I have clusters of them stashed everywhere - in the car, in my purse, next to the computer, in my night stand, in my desk at work, in my kitchen buffet...and these aren't just any pens...I order these particular pens from Amazon.com because I love them so!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OZJDGS/ref=oh_o03_s01_i00_details

Yep, these are the best!

I also use really good stationery when writing my goals. Why? Because I love paper, and what better reason could you find to use it for, other than a lovely letter to a friend?

Signing off for the night, all in a frenzy, to begin my goal-writing session tomorrow...after my workout, that is. :)

Happy New Year!!

An Irish blessing to start you off on the right foot:

May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you, and all your heart might desire.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you are a pen snob just like my husband :) The things you learn :) Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete