Sunday, December 4, 2011

ACK! My ankle...

Well, I gotta say, I'm so thankful for health. I'm so thankful that since I started my weight loss/exercise/eating better journey, I've been remarkably healthy, considering what could have happened!

On Friday, I learned how susceptible we are to injury when I fell during a circuit training class and rolled my ankle! Ack! It swelled to the size of Mt. Rainier this weekend, and I've been literally off my feet all weekend, which is a major challenge for this girl!

The swelling has gone down some, but it's still pretty poofy. However, I'm thankful for a weekend to relax, and a reminder about how fragile we really are. God makes amazingly complex creatures!

I'm hoping to swim tomorrow morning, as it's a non-weight bearing activity. But no cooking this weekend, so no posts! Hope to be back in the kitchen very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment