Sunday, August 28, 2011

Le Creuset

I am obsessed with Le Creuset. Their enameled cast iron and stoneware is stunning, but oh so expensive. Andy visited an outlet a couple weeks ago and struck gold! They are discontinuing one of their blue colors, so he got me a stunning oval enameled cast iron dutch oven for CHEAP. And they know how to keep you coming...on his way out, they gave him a coupon for a FREE (yes, FREE) 9" cherry gratin dish AND a coupon for 40% off one item on his next visit. Oh boy. We knew he was heading up that way again in a couple of weeks, so I went to the Le Creuset website and went through every item they had and made a wish list. I didn't even bother putting the huge 9 qt. dutch ovens on the list - they are SOOOO out of my price range, even at the outlet, but I had a nice little list going. My husband knows me soooo well, and this is what he came home with...including the previously purchased oval dish.


My FREE 9" cherry gratin dish...gorgeous.


A new grill pan, since my old one died.


Look at the beautiful pitcher/pourer bowl. Love it.


My stunning oval dutch oven with the discontinued color.

No comments:

Post a Comment