Monday, June 6, 2011

S'mores!!!


Let's be serious folks...the best part about camping (okay, really the only good part) is the S'mores! I LOVE me some S'mores, but I don't want to have to go camping to get them. So, I needed a quick, yummy treat tonight, so I made myself two S'mores right in the comfort of my own kitchen!!

S'mores
Ingredients:

1 rectangular graham cracker, broken into two squares
4 small bricks of Special Dark chocolate
4 marshmallows

1. Break the graham cracker into 2 squares.
2. Put two small bricks of chocolate on each square.
3. Turn on your stove and roast marshmallows until desired brownness.
4. Put marshmallows on top of chocolate and grahams.
5. Pop both S'mores into the microwave for 20 seconds.

ENJOY with a big glass of ice cold milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment