Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year - 1.1.11

Can't believe the new year is here! I'm so looking forward to 2011. I have a lot of things I want to accomplish, but more than anything, I really want to be in God's will, so I'm praying that I will constantly seek it and follow it as He leads me.

Some things I'm looking forward to:
1. I started this year exactly 50 pounds lighter than last year!! I'm going for 50-75 more this year.
2. My wonderful friend Brita and I are planning on running a 5K in April and a 1/2 marathon (yes, 1/2 MARATHON!!!) in June!! I'm still in disbelief over this one.
3. I will find out about the Christian fiction contest this year, and either way it goes, I will be trying for publication.
4. I'm working on book two of my tennis novel series (it is a 3-book series).
5. I'm going to re-write my first novel as a screen play.
6. I'm going to read even more books than last year, including every Agatha Christie ever written.
7. I have a goal to have at least 10 articles published in various magazines by the end of the year.
8. I want to sign up for a boxing class.
9. I want to learn to do Irish dancing.
10. I will make my very first homemade Red Velvet Cake this year (my favorite kind, but I've never made one!!!)

I have a gazillion more, but I will stop now, or who knows if I'd ever able to stop!!

Hope you have a wonderful new year!!

2 comments:

  1. And I am confident that you will accomplish every goal you have :-) You always do :-) Wish I lived closer so I could do a boxing class with you!!!!!! How fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun!! I wish it, too!!

    ReplyDelete