Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tori's Baked Beans




My friend Tori's beans...see those little orange nuggets? That's cheese...now, I know that sounds gross, but these beans slow cook for 3 hours and those little nuggets of cheese turn into the most delectable bite you've ever had! GENIUS!!

Tori's Baked Beans
Ingredients:
2 cans pork-n-beans
2 cans lima beans, drained
2 cans kidney beans, drained
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup ketchup
2 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
1 lb. cheddar, cubed

1. Mix beans together in a large bowl.
2. Mix together brown sugar, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Add to beans and combine.
4. Add cubed cheddar and mix.
5. Pour into a 9X13" dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Cook at 300 degrees for 2.5 - 3 hours.

These beans are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I'm not kidding. When she made these at her house, I was completely skeptical. I like beans, but I'm not a huge fan and cheese in the beans? But one solitary bite was all it took for Andy and I to absolutely FALL IN LOVE with these beans. Tori said everyone feels that way and every party she would go to in her hometown, people would ask her to bring the beans. So beware...they are addicting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment