Saturday, July 24, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine...well, my husband's laughter sure is

Andy has the most contagious, infectious laugh known to man. Case in point...we were driving home from dinner at a friend's house tonight when Nathan pointed to the front driver's side visor and asked why there was a mirror on it when it was opened. I mentioned that it was weird to have a mirror on the driver's side visor and I'd never seen one before, when Andy said, "The trooper (our other car) has one, too." I quickly responded with a "No, it doesn't," and we went back and forth, me 100% sure that I was right and Andy adamant that he was right. We finally made a bet - a back rub to the winner - and from there, Andy started laughing hysterically. I really was 100% sure that I was right and this made Andy laugh even harder. The boys were on my side completely and were trying to convince Andy that I was right. At that point, Andy's laughter turned even louder. The boys, mid-sentence, were caught up in Andy's laughter and the backseat turned into a giggle fest, which in turn made Andy laugh even harder. I even joined in at one point. Andy eventually had tears in his eyes, he was laughing so hard.

As we pulled in the garage, he inched slowly in, offering me one last chance to take it back and say he was right, but I was sure there was NO mirror on the driver's side.



DARN! I know what I'll be doing tonight!

1 comment:

  1. dont you just love it when you think your 100% right and they know you are 100% wrong! grrrr

    ReplyDelete