Sunday, June 20, 2010

Workout anyone?


If you're bored of your treadmill and are looking for a good at-home workout that will make you WORK like crazy, while burning tons of calories and fat, look no further than The Biggest Loser Boot Camp with Bob Harper. This is a great DVD with multiple levels ready to take you from sedentary couch potato to a regular exerciser while losing pounds along the way!!

The DVD has three levels: weeks 1-2, weeks 3-4 and weeks 5-6. Each week progressively adds more to the workout, but the entire workout uses a balance of cardio and weights and basically kicks your butt! I've played numerous sports my entire life, worked at a gym where I worked out a lot, have taken plenty of classes (tai-bo, kickboxing, aerobics, etc...) and NOTHING compares to this DVD. And boy do you see results! While the goal is to move to weeks 3-4 on the 3rd and 4th week, I have to say that I worked out with weeks 1-2 for about a month before adding on weeks 3-4 and I'm wrapping up my month with weeks 3-4 before I add on the last 2 weeks, but I always feel as if I've gotten a really good workout!

The other people I've told about this DVD went out and bought it and are loving it! If you're looking for a new one, try this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment