Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Restaurant Supply Store

So, my company just moved to a new building and I've moved along with it and I'm so excited, because every day on my way to work, I pass a Restaurant Supply Store. It's not a huge one, but it calls to me, enticing me in with it's half sheet pans, large commercial-style whisks, lower priced non-stick cookware, and fun condiment containers (like a maple syrup pourer, ketchup and mustard squeeze bottles, and those fun plastic baskets to hold chicken nuggets and fries)!

I haven't been in yet, but I'm hoping to pop in during the next week and to explore the bounty that's available! But I can only bring cash, and a small amount, because there's no telling what I'd do with my debit card! Hope to share my newest tools with you!

Have you made any cool finds at a restaurant supply store?

No comments:

Post a Comment