Sunday, May 31, 2015
One-Pot Taco Casserole
One-pot taco casserole
2 lbs pulled pork (already cooked)
2 cups frozen corn
1 can black beans
1 small onion sliced or diced
1.5 cups salsa
1 pkg taco seasoning (I made my own and used THIS recipe)
Queso fresco or cotija cheese (or shredded cheddar or jack cheeses)
Sour Cream (optional)
1. Heat the oven to 475.
2. Put the pork, onions, and salsa in a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Add the corn, beans and taco seasoning. Mix well.
4. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish.
5. Cook for 25 minutes.
6. Remove and add cheese on top. (I used queso fresco.)
7. Cook for 15 more minutes. Broil for 3-4 minutes at the end for crispy edges.
8. Garnish with cilantro, guacamole, and sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips, tortillas, or taco shells.