Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lentil Meatballs with Lemon Pesto (via The Sprouted Kitchen)

I've told you about my Sprouted Kitchen cookbook, right? It's amazing; chocked full of gorgeous photos of dazzling recipes that get my mouth a-watering! I've had my eyes on these lentil meatballs for a while, but I never seem to have all the ingredients on hand at once, but today, I did!!! Rather than re-post Sara's fabulous recipe, I'm going to just link you to her site, because her pictures are better, the recipe actually belongs to her, and if you haven't been to the Sprouted Kitchen site, now is your chance! These turned out wonderfully. They are very light tasting but super filling as well. The lemon pesto lightens the flavor up even more. See my pics below, but PLEASE check out Sara's, taken by her husband Hugh...they are gorgeous!

Lentil Meatballs with Lemon Pesto

No comments:

Post a Comment