Monday, March 4, 2013

Posts to come!

It's been a season of simplicity for me here lately - hence the absence of blogger posts! I've been cooking, but I haven't had the urge to post, so I hope to change that this week! I have been snapping some shots, so I'll try to post some newer recipes I've tried that have turned out yummy, like the Cranberry Orange Muffins I made a couple of weeks ago. Yum!

Today is my 36th birthday! Wahoo! I'm looking forward to the coming year as I've determined that this will be the year that I get the final 51 lbs off (already down 11 in 2013), so my grand total weight loss when I'm done will be somewhere in the 140-150 lb range...crazy, I know. I'm also training for marathon #2 right now and will be running that on May 5. I ran 12 miles yesterday and my body is starting to remember what it's like to run longer distances...tired, sore, but amazingly thrilled!

So, you'll be hearing more from me shortly! Particularly because my favorite holiday, St. Patrick's Day, is just around the corner! I'm already menu planning. And happy March 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment