Monday, July 18, 2011

VACUUM


Okay, yes, I know it's sick for me to get so excited over a cleaning implement, BUT...I ordered my new vacuum today and I can't wait for it to get here in 3-5 business days. *Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!

Details: It is the Panasonic Jetspin Cyclone Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Red Metallic, item MC-UL915.

Yes, for those of you that didn't know, Panasonic does make vacuums, and they are one of the best on the market! However, they aren't sold in most stores (like Sears, Home Depot, Target, etc.), so I had to buy mine from Amazon.com, but I got free shipping.

Years ago, my sister went to a vacuum repair shop to have her vacuum repaired and in talking with the owner, she asked him what vacuums where the best and which ones didn't live up to the hype. He told her that Dyson was overpriced and couldn't deliver what it said it did. He named a couple good ones and then told her that Panasonic vacuums were one of the best ones out there! That was no surprise to me - Andy worked for Panasonic for several years, and he won a vacuum cleaner at a Christmas party one year, and I've been using them ever since! They are FANTASTIC!!

This is my first foray into a bagless vacuum cleaner, but I have been researching this one for months, reading reviews, watching videos to see how it works, etc., and I'm so excited to try this one out!

For those of you who don't get a thrill when you see lines created by a vacuum cleaner in your carpet, please ignore my joyousness! Back to food later tonight...

2 comments:

  1. You and Joey both....he loves vacuums!!!! It's how I knew we were went to be ;o)

    ReplyDelete