Thursday, March 24, 2011

60 lbs down and Mediterranean Chicken De-Lite Pizza

Today I hit another milestone: I have officially lost 60 pounds since I started last January!! Woo hoo!

On another subject (tonight's dinner!!), I love pizza, but as I've gotten older, I can't really stand super greasy pizzas and I've never really liked red sauce...so, a couple years ago, my friend Brita took me to Papa Murphy's Pizza and we brought home a large Mediterranean Chicken de-lite pizza and cooked it for about 10 minutes in a 425 degree oven and man, oh man, I FELL IN LOVE!!

This is officially my favorite pizza! It has a super thin crust, garlic and olive oil, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, chicken and a little cheese! HEAVEN!! It's so good and not too bad for you at all!!! In fact, I can have 2-3 slices of pizza and not exceed my 500 calorie meal total! So, if you have a Papa Murphy's in your area and you're looking for a WONDERFUL new pizza, try it out!!

2 comments:

  1. 60?! SIXTY?! You are my new idol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Toss! And I think Papa Murphy's should pay you for this blog entry!

    ReplyDelete