Saturday, January 15, 2011

A spot of tea


My mother had two gorgeous china sets in our house growing up. I always adored the green and white set with castles all over it that she got in Bavaria when we were living in Germany. This set is so unique and has a large tea serving set, several small sets and these tiny little adorable creamers! I was in love with this set long before I drank tea. When I got married, my mother gave this green castle china set to me as part of my wedding present...I know...NICE!

I don't often get the chance to have afternoon or evening morning tea in a quiet, deliberate manner, but when I do, it's the bright spot in my day! If you haven't tried it, give it a shot sometime and get out all the fancy stuff - the pot, the creamer, the sugar dish, the cup and saucer...there's nothing quite like it. What kind of tea am I drinking? I think you know the answer to that...IRISH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment