Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Aarti's Chocolate Ginger Pie

Folks, it was yummy, that Come 'Ere Puddin' Pie from Aarti, winner of the Next Food Network Star. I totally forgot to take a picture and there wasn't any leftover...so I'll have to take one the next time I make it.

One note...if you choose to make this dessert, which I highly recommend, use less butter than it calls for in the crust. It calls for 3/4 of a stick of butter (I won't go into the fact that I read that as 3/4 cup of butter and ended up making the crust 3 times because I clearly can't read recipes!!), but you really only need 1/2 of a stick of butter, which is 1/4 cup. Any more than that and the crust doesn't really hold together as well as you'd like.

I will be trying out more of Aarti's recipes in the coming weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment