Friday, July 9, 2010

Salmon




Ok, so if you haven't figured it out yet, I am not a seafood person. I don't eat anything that lives in water, although, in my old age, I've given in to tilapia on the rare occasion. It's pretty non-fishy, so I'll eat it, but I never really choose to eat fish. Andy, my husband, on the other hand loves fish and seafood in general. When we went to Costco and saw beautiful Sockeye salmon on sale, he had to get some.

He made a gorgeous dish - see the pics!

Even as I a non-fish lover, was impressed by how gorgeous it was...not impressed enough to try it though. But he, our friend Dave and Nathan gobbled it right up! In fact, Nathan threw down two pieces, skin and all (do you hear that? that's shivers running down my spine...it's just not right to eat something silver...I mean come on!!).

Anyhow, for you fish lovers out there, this one's for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment