Saturday, June 5, 2010

KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender


This is what I've got my eye on - the KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender! It comes in 11 colors, but I'll take the cobalt blue to match my KitchenAid mixer. I'm not huge on brands normally, but pretty much all KitchenAid products that I've had, have worked wonders (food processor, mixer, rubber spatulas)!

I've got the same blender that was given to us as a wedding present 13 years ago. It's a sad, sad Oster that was great in it's day, but doesn't do a capital job of blending, cutting, chopping, whirring or crushing. It's time for it to go...but this gorgeous KitchenAid retails for around $130! That's a lot of money for a blender, but just listen to Good Housekeeping's review:

Smooth Operator: With sleek digital control pads, the KitchenAid 5-Speed is as easy to clean as it is to use. A pulse option on each of its five settings lets you fine-tune your results. It's also one of the few that excelled at chopping, which is typically not a blender's strongest suit. Has cord storage in the base.


I found it on Amazon for just around $100 - guess I better get saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment